Cooler Master presented Qube 500 Flatpack and MasterLiquid Atmos liquid cooling
Both products embody the company’s commitment to innovation, functionality and sustainability, says Cooler Master’s press release on the occasion of the premiere of the Qube 500 Flatpack case and MasterLiquid Atmos water cooling.
“To date, Cooler Master has consistently driven innovation and improved user experiences,” said Jimmy Shaw, CEO of Cooler Master. “The Qube 500 and MasterLiquid Atmos demonstrate our undying passion for the PC revolution. They are not just products; they exemplify our commitment to empowering the adventures of PC building and gaming in our community.”
Qube 500 Flatpack and MasterLiquid Atmos share these innovations
- The adventure begins with unpacking: From the moment you unbox the Qube 500 Flatpack and MasterLiquid Atmos, you’re embarking on an exciting PC build journey.
- Ecological manufacturing: Both Qube and Atmos proudly represent an ecological approach, using components that are recycled and adopting minimalist, sustainable packaging.
- Redefining your engagement: Immerse yourself in a comprehensive experience, whether you’re assembling your Qube case, panel by panel, or orchestrating the dynamics of Atmos cooling. They shape the way users interact and perform assembly.
Qube 500 Flatpack
- You assemble your case yourself: Special flatpack design allows you a fun and flexible experience that can be enjoyed by beginners and experienced users alike.
- Fully modular: It has modular panels that simplify the entire preparation process.
- Comprehensive compatibility: Despite its compact dimensions, the Qube 500 is an ATX case compatible with E-ATX motherboards, water cooling and the largest graphics.
- Color your world: This case offers a variety of colors and offers another level of creativity, allowing you to change the lighting options of your choice.
- Exceptional silence: Pre-installed SickleFlow Edge 120 fans use loop dynamic bearings for ultra-quiet performance. Factory-tested performance is backed by long life.
- Full adaptability: Customize the pump cover with your own 3D design and take full control of ARGB Gen 2 lighting. Atmos provides unprecedented creative freedom.
- Redefining the dual-chamber design: Our signature dual-chamber pump design has been refined to provide advanced cooling synergy.
If you want to assemble your own computer, but do it in a slightly different way, maybe it’s time to dive into the world of DIY assembly with the MasterLiquid Atmos and Qube 500 Flatpack.
These products should appear on the market in September with prices starting from 89,99 evra za Qube 500 Flatpack i 159,99 evra for MasterLiquid 240 Atmos ARGB, that is 179,99 evra for the larger MasterLiquid 360 Atmos ARGB.